What makes a space a home? It becomes a home when it’s warm and inviting, cozy and comfy, as opposed to being a plain space that lacks personality.
Personality—that is the keyword for truly making your house feel like a home. When your house echoes your character, you get to give it a touch of authenticity that creates a distinctly “you” vibe for your space.
It cannot be emphasized enough how great it is to lend your personal touch to your home. What it does is instantly make you feel at ease and relaxed, knowing you’ve come home to your private sanctuary even in the midst of the bustling city.
With all the design inspirations made available today, however, deciding on what style to go for can be quite difficult—let alone shopping and furnishing a space from scratch! This is where The Grove by Rockwell’s fully furnished units come in, to make moving in convenient and hassle-free.
These beautiful furnished units come with all the functional and decorative pieces that can help you breeze through your daily activities, and allow you to live in a stylish home. They come with a chic and cozy living room adorned with accents and artworks on the wall; a complete dining area; a beautifully decorated bedroom; and a well-equipped kitchen.
But perhaps the best feature of these fully furnished units at The Grove is the den, which is certainly a welcome addition to any space. This glass-enclosed area can serve as a multi-purpose space: a home office, a spot for entertaining guests, or even a home theater.
Now, all you need is to add your personal belongings mixed with home accents that speak of your interests, and you’re all set to feel right at home.
To inspire you to surround yourself with beautiful and functional things as well as to decorate your space according to your personality, here are our top five tips from interior designer Steph Yan:
1. Create a statement wall by hanging artworks that you like. For more character and uniqueness, choose a print that is contrasting to the color of your wall.
2. Go for interesting prints and patterns and texture—be it in the form of rugs or carpets, pillow covers, or linens.
3. Create your home office with space-saving furniture pieces. Pick a desk that comes with storage. At The Grove, there are units that feature a den that can be transformed into a work area, styled just the way you like it.
4. Choose home accents with mirrored or reflective surfaces. Not only do they look luxe, they also create the illusion of more space. Adorn a corner with a large, statement mirror.
5. Greenery is a beautiful finishing touch—put it on side tables, coffee tables, or dining tables.
For more styling tips, watch the video below:
Special thanks to Dimensione, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Decoliving, and Happy Plant